Exclusive Family Safari Package Experience
Start a family tradition at this truly exclusive destination in the Madikwe Game Reserve. Your whole family will be taken care of in premier style with the services of a private butler, chef and nanny. This Exclusive Family Package includes air charter flights ex/to Johannesburg, which take about an hour each way.
The luxury lodge is a sublime retreat with spacious and light rooms, amazing green eco settings and modern design. Your days will be filled with activities of your choice, as you set the pace and follow your own schedule. Game drives and guided bush walks are conducted by your private ranger and tracker in an exclusive use safari vehicle.
Located on the border with Botswana, this South African game reserve is home to the Big Five as well as Cheetah and Wild Dog amongst other amazing wildlife. Madikwe Game Reserve is situated in a malaria-free area and therefore safe for pregnant women and families travelling with children.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Madikwe Game Reserve
Today you will enjoy the services of a personal chauffer and experience a VIP Meet and Greet at the airport in Johannesburg. You can relax with your family in the private departure lounge after check-in. Your exclusive charter flight will fly you to the Madikwe airstrip, where you will be met and transferred to the bush villa.
Meals and activities will be planned around your time of arrival. If you arrive in the morning you can enjoy a delicious lunch and some leisure time before a late afternoon game drive. You could stop for sundowners on the drive and then experience your first taste of nocturnal game viewing on the way back to the villa for dinner.
Day 2- 4: Madikwe Game Reserve
Each day at this beautiful villa in Madikwe Game Reserve will unfold according to the needs and desires of you and your family. Executive staff are on hand to attend to all the details and make your Madikwe safari simply unforgettable.
Your private villa is fully equipped with every creature comfort. Your children can explore the recreational facilities and will be cared for by a personal nanny. In between game viewing activities and sumptuous meals, you can relax in the heated infinity pool or arrange for a soothing massage. The villa is set in an attractive garden in the heart of the bush.
Madikwe Game Reserve offers a rich diversity of vegetation which ensures a wide range of wildlife. The terrain and topography provide excellent game viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified game ranger works with a gifted Shangaan tracker to bring you the very best that there is to offer on a Madikwe safari.
Day 5: Madikwe Game Reserve - Johannesburg
The final day of your family safari holiday has arrived. You can enjoy a last morning game drive or guided bush walk before it is time to say farewell. There will be a 4x4 transfer to the airstrip for your air charter flight back to Johannesburg.
Price list for Exclusive Family Safari: Premier Madikwe Family Safari
5 day Package: Fly-In Option
Prices are per person sharing
|2013-04-15 to 2013-08-31
|2013-09-01 to 2013-10-31
|2013-11-01 to 2013-12-16
|2013-12-17 to 2014-01-09
This Madikwe package is based on a premier 5 Day fly-in for a family of 4 adults and 2 children (under the age of 16 years). It is all inclusive of meals, game viewing activities with a personal ranger and tracker, butler service, chef and a nanny for your children.
The package includes an 8-seater private charter flight with one pilot ex/to Johannesburg with no set departure day and time. The flight times will be confirmed with you in advance and will be arranged according to your preferences.
Rates are valid for 2012 / 2013 but may vary depending on the season and daily currency exchange rate. If you want to stay longer with your family, days can be extended.
- VIP Meet and Greet at airport, personal escort service and personal chauffeur
- Return private light aircraft charter flight Johannesburg - Madikwe airstrip
- Light catering in the VIP lounge and onboard the plane (non-alcoholic beverages)
- En route, approach, landing, parking fees, crew subsistence and travel allowance
- Flight and landing permits
- Return complimentary road transfer Madikwe airstrip - lodge
- 4 nights in a private villa
- All inclusive service with private and exclusive use of the villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks
- Drinks /refreshments, non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, local spirits
- Private butler, private chef, personal nanny
- Your own ranger and tracker
- Your own game vehicle on game drives and bush walks (children +16 years only)
- Bush dinners, picnics, hide stays and transport within the Madikwe Game Reserve
- Entrance fee /gate fees Madikwe Game Reserve
- Medical emergency response and evacuation
- Laundry service
- 14% VAT/taxes
- Fuel surcharges and insurance excess
- Additional charges incurred when operating outside an airport’s hours of operation
- Food, accommodation and transport for crew, where applicable
- Massage treatments
- Personal expenses, telephone calls
- Premium brands, cellar wines and local dancers for entertainment
Please fill in the form below.